Getting in touch
Arena Business Centre Holyrood Close
BH17 7FJ Poole
+44 (0)845 456 4849
- Active since 1995
- 11 - 20 employees
Oakstone International are an Executive search firm based in the UK working mainly with small to medium sized, primarily US SaaS companies who want to expand into Europe, more often than not – due to further funding.
These companies are usually high value, high growth companies who are leaders in their space, being featured in the top right-hand corner of their sectors Gartner Magic Quadrant. We work with these companies to source and attract talent in EMEA to build and enhance their teams in executive commercial SaaS roles such as, but not limited to: VP of Sales, VP of EMEA and C level roles.
Tweets from Oakstone International:
- On average only 25% of a candidate market are active candidates, how are you going to target the other 75% of talen… https://t.co/APFA3HKzC9 - 19 apr 2019
- The importance of social media may be the key in finding your perfect career or to be headhunted by an executive se… https://t.co/Hovxgde4DR - 18 apr 2019
- ExaGrid and Zerto Announce Integrated Solution for Real-Time Backup and Recovery https://t.co/Z5osSou9dq - 17 apr 2019
- Smart Communications™ Reveals Agenda for INNOVATE US 2019 https://t.co/qiLlrlfuwB https://t.co/iHYtfobrUu - 17 apr 2019