Getting in touch
Hanover Search Group
1 King Street
EC2V 8AU London
+31 (0)20 72 48 22 4
Hanover Search Group
- Number of employees unknown
Hanover Search Group is a global executive search specialist founded in 1996. With offices worldwide, we bring a dedicated and discreet service to our clients in the Insurance, Asset and Wealth Management fields.
Our discipline focus takes in areas as diverse as Actuarial & Risk on to Investment Management: from Audit & Compliance through to Marketing and Technology. Driving the knowledge and search capabilities behind our successful approach to sourcing talent is our multinational group of highly experienced, highly motivated Partners, Consultants and Researchers.
Our people are our business. Their expertise is unquestionable, their insight far-reaching and their application married to the most demanding standards of professional ethics. The reputation we have forged in the competitive world of executive search and selection is founded upon our dedication to detail, speed of delivery, professionalism and commitment to service.
As a result of the teamwork and leadership organic to our company, we won the HITC "Best Search Firm" award 2015. Only votes submitted by clients and candidates were counted. We have also consistently featured within the top fifteen global boutique search firms within the Financial Services sector in the Executive Grapevine market report.
Tweets from Hanover Search Group:
- HSG continues to grow as the Search firm of choice within Financial Services. We are pleased to announce the appoin… https://t.co/ja0Vl9ystP - 17 apr 2019
- Stop clients being their own worst enemy. The behavioural approach to planning keeps clients from financially misbe… https://t.co/uU8VsGWKc8 - 17 apr 2019
- Dublin V. London: A Tale of Two Bank Cities... An insightful commentary from James Sweeney in our Dublin office on… https://t.co/87sze23qtL - 17 apr 2019
- HSG SEMINAR - This morning we hosted a seminar on Succession Planning – What Constitutes Good or Effective Governan… https://t.co/iTv11z2P9Q - 16 apr 2019